This page on my new website is dedicated to my future blog posts about the work I do. I’ve been blogging since late 2009 on the general topic of wellness over at The Well: bodymindheartspirit. I’ve written about food, diet, nutrition, trauma recovery, how to overcome autoimmune disease, healing my damaged tooth enamel, dental pockets, and wobbly sacroiliac joints, and more.
I’ve posted several times about massage and bodywork there. Here are links to some of those posts:
- Frida Kahlo probably had fibromyalgia
- What people are saying after Zero Balancing
- Relieving forward head posture: full body myofascial release (aka Deep Massage)
- My work in May 2016: a massage therapist recounts what she actually does
- Etiquette for massage: how to handle stinky butt
- TMJ massage relieves jaw issues and renews the spirit
- Stay hydrated all the time, not just after a massage
I’ve written posts for massage therapists there as well:
I also created a page for products I recommend. Click here to view recommended self-care tools and books.
And from now on, all posts that are related to my work — my practice, my business, my training, the various modalities I offer — will show up here. Welcome to my newest blog!