There’s a reason several hundred people, maybe a thousand, who previously lived with jaw dysfunction are smiling now.
MaryAnn Reynolds developed an effective evaluation and treatment program that helped relieve their suffering and gave them a better quality of life.
Now her quiz, a Facebook group, and self-treatment sessions are available online to those with jaw pain from anywhere with access to WiFi.
Let MaryAnn help you relieve your jaw pain and related issues so that you can live your best life.
MaryAnn, in her own words.
I’ve been doing manual therapy to relieve jaw pain since 2013, when I took a craniosacral therapy class that included skillfully massaging the internal jaw muscles among other techniques for working in the mouth.
It’s the most dramatic type of bodywork I’ve ever offered in terms of the difference in how people feel before and after a session.
It is a magnificent privilege to witness someone experiencing a revelation as it occurs.
If you don’t remember what relaxed spaciousness in your TMJs feels like, let me just tell you what so many have said: it feels different…and wonderful.
Time after time, people came to me in pain, or unable to open their mouth wide enough for dental work, or wanting to get their TMJs in good shape before being fitted for an expensive, state-of-the-art mouthguard.
Sometimes they had been suffering from jaw issues for a decade, or two decades, or even longer.
Through Google or Facebook, or talking with a previous client, friend, dentist, doctor, chiropractor, massage therapist, or acupuncturist, my name came up.
They came in for TMJ Relief sessions and walked out with their jaw pain gone and new habits in place, feeling empowered to live their best lives.
I’m so proud to be a jaw pain buster!
Then…the pandemic put a halt to safely working in people’s mouths. I stopped working in March 2020. I wondered if it was time to quit.
And yet…I didn’t want all I’d learned to go to waste.
I had faith that people who suffer with jaw pain could learn to treat themselves with guidance from an expert.
I pivoted, creating an online series of classes available to those with jaw pain. I later modified the course to work with people over Zoom, one to one, which seems to work better.
I resumed offering in-person TMJ Relief sessions that include intraoral work in April 2021 after being fully vaccinated against COVID.
I take serious precautions to prevent the spread of COVID, including self-screening for symptoms (no penalty for cancelling due to symptoms), having a forehead thermometer and pulse oximeter available for checking temperature and oxygen level if there’s any doubt, masking of course, using an air purifier, and having clients rinse thoroughly with a peroxide solution before doing intraoral work, the way good dental offices do. I also get PCR-tested weekly since COVID can be asymptomatic.
What people are saying…
Are you ready to do something about your jaw pain?
- MaryAnn is a skilled licensed massage therapist, board certified in therapeutic massage and bodywork, who has studied many styles of massage and bodywork with teachers in the U.S. and Canada.
- MaryAnn integrates multiple modalities into her TMJ Relief sessions: craniosacral therapy, Zero Balancing, various massage techniques, intraoral manual therapy, lymphatic drainage, and habit change.
- She is a long-time yogi, meditator, and dancer, as well as a master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- She sees the big picture about what contributes to jaw pain, and she knows first-hand what it takes to change habits and patterns that result in lasting change.
- She has given considerable attention to healing from trauma and injuries herself — she understands the healing journey as a hero’s journey and feels honored to serve as an ally or mentor along the way.