There’s a reason hundreds of people in the Austin area who previously lived with jaw dysfunction are smiling now — MaryAnn Reynolds developed an effective evaluation and treatment program that relieved their suffering and gave them a new perspective on their quality of life.
Now her quiz, a Facebook group, and self-help course are available online to those with jaw pain everywhere. (Note: course is currently on hold.)
Private sessions are available at her office near downtown Austin, Texas.
Let MaryAnn treat your jaw pain and related issues so that you can live your best life.
MaryAnn, in her own words.
I’ve been doing manual therapy to relieve jaw pain since 2013, when I took a craniosacral therapy class that included skillfully massaging the internal jaw muscles and other techniques for working in the mouth.
It’s the most dramatic type of bodywork I’ve ever offered in terms of the difference in how people feel before and after a session.
It is a magnificent privilege to witness someone experiencing a revelation as it occurs.
If you don’t remember what relaxed spaciousness in your TMJs feels like, let me just say it feels wonderful.
Time after time, people came to me in pain, or unable to open their mouth wide enough for dental work, or wanting to get their TMJs in good shape before being fitted for their latest mouthguard.
Sometimes they had been suffering from jaw issues for a decade or longer.
Through Google or Facebook, a friend, dentist, doctor, chiropractor, massage therapist, or acupuncturist, my name came up.
They came in for TMJ Relief sessions and walked out with their jaw pain gone and new habits in place, feeling empowered to live their best lives.
I’m proud to be a jaw pain buster!
Then…the pandemic put a halt to safely working in people’s mouths. I stopped working in March 2020. I wondered if it was time to quit.
And yet…I didn’t want all I’d learned to go to waste.
I had faith that people who suffer with jaw pain could learn to treat themselves with guidance from an expert.
I pivoted, creating an online self-treatment course available to those with jaw pain. Future offerings are on hold as I navigate these novel times with this material. It may show up again as videos, or as private Zoom sessions. I’m cooking with these ideas.
What people are saying…
Are you ready to do something about your jaw pain?
- MaryAnn is a skilled licensed massage therapist, board certified in therapeutic massage and bodywork, who has studied many styles of massage and bodywork with teachers in the U.S. and Canada.
- MaryAnn integrates multiple modalities into her TMJ Relief sessions: craniosacral therapy, Zero Balancing, various massage techniques, intraoral manual therapy, lymphatic drainage, and habit change.
- She is a long-time yogi, meditator, and dancer, as well as a master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- She sees the big picture about what contributes to jaw pain, and she knows first-hand what it takes to change habits and patterns that result in lasting change.
- She has given considerable attention to healing from trauma and injuries herself — she understands the healing journey as a hero’s journey and desires to serve as a guide or mentor along the way.