Click here to register and open an account with Wellevate.
Supplements can be expensive, especially if you want the best quality. What if you could buy fresh, high-quality supplements online at a discount and have them shipped right to your door?
Wellevate is an online dispensary that I can offer you as a service through my LMT license. I’m able to offer a discount of 30% in addition to the discount that Wellevate offers from product MSRPs.
Wellevate carries some of the best supplement brands available, including Designs for Health, Douglas Laboratories, Host Defense, Gaia Herbs, Metagenics, Nature’s Way, Nordic Naturals, Pure Encapsulations, Thorne, Vital Nutrients — over 300 brands. It carries skin care and cosmetic products including Dr. Hauschka, Mychelle Dermaceuticals, and Absolute Minerals, as well as several lines of essential oils for aromatherapy.
- To get started, look at the products you are currently using or planning to buy and the cost.
- Register to open your free account on Wellevate by clicking here.
- Search Wellevate for each product to see if it or a higher quality is available. In my opinion, if a product is food-based, organically grown, has the fewest artificial additives and fillers possible, and is in a form that’s easy to use, that means quality.
- If you have a condition, check out the protocols. (Click Protocols on the left sidebar, then click Protocol Library). These have been put together by nutritionists, naturopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, and more for conditions like gut health, adrenal fatigue, mood, fertility, and more.
- If you want me to research and recommend a protocol for a condition you have, please let me know. I’ve set up protocols for digestion, immune support, and more.
- If you like the Wellevate price compared to what you were paying or planning to pay, place an order. Shipping is fast (and free on orders of $49 or more), and you can also set up reminders to reorder.
Because stress is an issue for almost everyone and magnesium is a common mineral deficiency and getting enough magnesium helps your body function better in many ways, I’m recommending Magnesium (glycinate) 120 mg 180 caps from Pure Encapsulations. Take as directed, 1-4 per day (fewer if you eat magnesium-rich foods). If you have any issues, talk to a nutritionist or pharmacist.
- The MSRP for this product is $34.10. This is probably what you’d pay at, say, Whole Foods.
- The Wellevate price is $23.87.
- The 30% additional discount you get by ordering through my Wellevate page brings the price down to $16.27 — slightly less than half off the MSRP. You knew that supplements were heavily marked up, didn’t you?
- Put a few products to your shopping cart that add up to $49 or more, and your shipping is free.
If you run into any problems, please let me know so I can resolve them. Thanks for your interest.