I’ve been meditating daily and posting about Biodynamic Meditation every day since Nov. 11, 2022, using what I’ve learned from years of training and practice in Craniosacral Biodynamics and applying learnings from other practices as well (yoga, NLP, blogging).
If you’d like to learn more about Biodynamic Meditation, these posts appear in multiple places online:
- on Instagram (with curated music…follow @mareynolds)
- my Facebook business page (find MaryAnn Reynolds, MS, LMT, BCTMB)
- on my wellness blog (find wellbodymindheartspirit.com on WordPress)
- on LinkedIn (go to https://www.linkedin.com/in/maryannreynolds1)
- on Tumblr (follow wellbodymind)
It’s the same post in each location, except Instagram has music.
I’m doing this with an eye to eventually teaching it. So far, I’ve identified several potential audiences for this form of meditation:
- Those who desire to experience more deeply their own nature and life force.
- Those who are motivated for self-healing.
- Those who are willing to try a new focus for meditation.
- Those who want to know more about how Craniosacral Biodynamics actually works.
- Yoga teachers interested in teaching it to their students at retreats.
- Nurses and others with stressful jobs in mainstream health care professions.
If this appeals to you, I invite you to follow me on one of the channels listed above.
Here are some sample posts:
- Try this breathwork technique: Sniff. Sniff. Ahhh.
- Sensing the Tide in your own body
- Homesickness for God directs us toward peace and healing
There are plenty more! These posts are like a first draft. When I’ve written 100 of them, I’ll have enough experience and content to polish.
I would also like to teach this in person. Right now, I’m only teaching it one-to-one. Please let me know if you’d like to learn.