My working hours are Tuesday through Friday. I’m open 12 – 7 on Tuesdays and 12 – 6 Wednesdays through Fridays.
In the office
I’m offering in-office sessions on Tuesdays only at this time. I’m open from noon until 7 pm.
We’ll need to do the COVID courtship, with you texting me when you arrive in the parking lot so I can ask a few questions.
Inside, both of us need to wear our masks at all times. If you forget yours, I have extras. Just let me know from the car so I can bring it out to you.
The health of the other practitioners who share this space (and our livelihoods if we get sick or have to quarantine) and our clients and all of our pods, as well as you and your pod, is at stake. Let’s help keep each other well.
If you are feeling unwell, have a fever, have been exposed to someone with diagnosed with COVID in the two weeks previous, or have any COVID symptoms, please reschedule. There’s no penalty for cancelling.
I have a new room-size air purifier that lowers the risk of COVID even further.
Click to schedule any of the following sessions, or call/text 512-507-4184 if you need help, or email email@example.com.
- Craniosacral therapy 45 minutes to help your system unwind and begin to optimize itself
- Craniosacral therapy 75 minutes to help your system unwind and begin to optimize itself even more
- Zero balancing + craniosacral therapy 75 minutes to get your system more aligned structurally and energetically, and to help your system unwind and begin to optimize itself
- TMJ relief (minus mouth work) 75 minutes to relieve pain and tension in your jaws
- Free 30-minute TMJ consultation to learn more about your jaw issues and whether I can help
My office is located at 5524 Bee Cave Rd., Suite G-1, West Lake Hills, TX 78746. It’s on the north side of Bee Cave, between the light at Redbud Trail and the light at Westlake Medical Center. Our building has stacked rocks out in front.
I am available to offer the above sessions during home visits during my regular office hours — under these conditions:
- you have no risk factors for COVID
- we stay masked during our time together
- you have a massage table at home and can set it up outside
Please call to discuss first, 512-507-4184. I charge an additional fee based on travel time.
I’m available for these sessions Tuesdays through Fridays during my regular office hours.
- NEW. I’m now offering my free 30-minute TMJ consultations by phone or Zoom.
- 15-minute phone consultations can be used to learn more about my sessions and course, for referrals or strategies for your healing journey, even if not in Austin.
- Conversational healing. Evolving from the training and practice of craniosacral therapy, we connect in a shared field created by our verbal communication and mutual healing intent. Our time together includes an attentive body scan and me using my “energy hands” to add resources to any area of your system that needs it. (So far, everyone has said that they feel the extra energy in that area.) If you prefer Zoom, please let me know so I can set it up. Thank you!