Here are some reasons people have come to me for Craniosacral Biodynamics sessions in the past few months. Most of the time, people had multiple issues going on. I’ve consolidated them into general categories.
You can see that the range is wide.
- breathing issues
- muscle tension and/or pain (neck, throat, shoulders, upper back, lower back, chest, jaw, face, hip, glute, calf)
- muscle twitching
- migraines, chronic headaches, chronic migraines
- fatigue, chronic fatigue
- nerve energy, nerve damage
- integration after trauma, recovery from multiple traumas, emotional pain due to severe abuse in infancy, physical and emotional childhood trauma
- re-regulation after long COVID, reset after multiple trials due to pandemic
- sadness, grief
- emotional upheaval, severe emotional shock after break-up by text (don’t do it!), feeling unsettled from work
- managing bipolar condition
- empty feeling at solar plexus, chaotic feeling at solar plexus, using personal power instead of hiding
- better heart rate variability
- stress, anxiety, wanting to feel secure and relaxed, anxious about upcoming presentation
- auto-immune issues
- holding heaviness in part of body
- adjusting to new nightguard
- wonky atlas, cranium feels unbalanced
- withdrawal from psychiatric drug while waiting for new one to kick in
- reset after various health issues
- addressing a layer of inertia
- three past untreated concussions
You may be curious how one bodywork modality can work with so many different issues.
The simple reason is that Craniosacral Biodynamics augments your own system’s ability to heal. Everything in your system has a pattern, and sometimes those patterns become unbalanced or unregulated. Practitioners trained in Craniosacral Biodynamics learn to identify these patterns and help them optimize.
How does it work? In a nutshell, I’m there to assist. During a session we get very quiet and still, I tune in, and with encouragement, your system starts reorganizing from the inside out. You get very relaxed, and afterwards, you feel better.