Here are some reasons people have come to me for Craniosacral Biodynamics sessions in the past few months. Most of the time, people had multiple issues going on. I’ve consolidated them into general categories.
You can see that the range is wide.
- breathing issues
- muscle tension and/or pain (neck, throat, shoulders, upper back, lower back, chest, jaw, face, hip, glute, calf)
- muscle twitching
- migraine, chronic headaches, chronic migraines
- fatigue, chronic fatigue
- nerve energy, nerve damage
- integration after trauma, recovery from multiple traumas, physical and emotional childhood trauma
- re-regulation after long COVID, reset after multiple challenges during pandemic
- sadness, grief
- emotional upheaval, severe emotional shock after break-up, feeling unsettled from work
- managing bipolar condition
- empty feeling at solar plexus, chaotic feeling at solar plexus, engaging personal power instead of hiding
- better heart rate variability
- stress, anxiety, wanting to feel secure and relaxed, anxiety about upcoming presentation
- auto-immune issues
- holding heaviness in part of body
- adjusting to new nightguard
- wonky atlas, cranium feels unbalanced
- withdrawal from psychiatric drug while waiting for new one to kick in
- reset after various health issues
- addressing a layer of inertia
- three past untreated concussions
You may be curious how one bodywork modality can work with so many different issues.
The simple reason is that Craniosacral Biodynamics augments your own system’s ability to heal, no matter the cause of dysfunction. Everything in your system has a pattern, and sometimes patterns become unbalanced or strained.
Practitioners trained in Craniosacral Biodynamics can help your system move these patterns toward resolution — if they are ready to change.
We all have multiple strain patterns, and there is always something ready to transform.
How does it work? During a session we both get very quiet and still. You sink into a state of deep relaxation. Some people fall asleep. Others stay awake enough to feel shifts occurring within.
I tune into your system, and with attention and support, it pauses, gathers potency (intelligent energy), and starts reorganizing the patterns that are ready to optimize.
This work continues after you leave my office.